A simple easy Pizza made in no time with a Shop bought Base.
In summer with ample Tomatoes around and lots of fresh Veges in the garden this Pizza is so healthy for everyone.
I love Pizza for when visitors happen to pop in, they are easy, quick and fun especially if you let friends make their own.
With a glass or two, you never know what master piece could be created. Along with a Salad, voila perfect.
I find it doesn’t matter what concoction you put on the top of a Pizza Base it always tastes yum, (funny that).
TASTY SUMMER PIZZA
- Store bought Pizza Base (Pavillion Gluten Free)
- A thin layer of Store Bought Italian Herb Pesto (Jamie Oliver)
- 1/2 Onion
- 4 good size Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 Egg Plant
- Artichokes, as many as you like, sliced
- 1/2 Pepper, any colour
- 1/2 cup Black Olives sliced in half
- Goat Feta crumbed
- Drizzle of Olive Oil all over
- Tuscan Seasoning
- Torn fresh Basil Leaves scattered over the top of the Pizza just before serving
Above is pretty much the order in which I built this Pizza
Cook in a pre heated oven at about 200’C until the Pizza base edge starts to brown a little.
We have cooked Pizzas in the BBQ with the lid down, this work well but keep an eye on them, they cook really fast.