Another quick, versatile and Easy Dish that is sure to please
I have made this Dish many times and I don’t always stick to the same Vegetables, it depends on what’s in the Fridge or Garden at the time.
It has a rich and creamy Sauce made from “Maggi” Gluten Free Creamy Chicken Soup Mix and a Tin of Light and Creamy Evaporated Milk.
How easy is that ?, simple.
To complement this Dish add some Gluten Free Buns or Bread to mop up the Sauce.
Creamy Chicken and Pasta
- 200g “Healtheries” Simple Wheat and Gluten Free Spaghetti Pasta
- 230g Chicken Breast Fillet, sliced
- 100g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 100g Zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup frozen Peas, Corn and Bean Mix
- 8 medium sized Silver-beet Leaves, chopped or about 12 Baby Spinach Leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns for seasoning
- 1 Packet of Maggi Gluten Free Creamy Chicken Instant Soup Mix, single serve
- 1 Tin Light and Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Cook the Spaghetti Pasta for about 7-9 minutes or until al dente in boiling Water, drain.
Heat the Olive Oil in a medium sized Pan, to this add the sliced Chicken Breast cooking until golden brown.
I take the Chicken out of the Pan and put into a clean Dish until needed.
Now add the sliced Mushrooms, crushed Garlic and Zucchini, cooking for about 3-5 minutes.
Blanch the frozen Vegetables, drain and add to the Mushroom mixture, leave in Pan.
Now return the cooked Chicken to this Pan, toss to combine.
In a Jug empty the Tin of Evaporated Milk, to this add the sachet of Soup along with the Tarragon, whisk to mix.
Pour this over the Ingredients in the Pan and simmer gently for about 2 minutes, the Soup mixture will thicken and make a sauce.
Stir through the Silver-beet or Spinach Leaves and the cooked Spaghetti Pasta.
Season to taste with Sea Salt and Peppercorns, add the Lemon Juice.
Place into a clean Serving Bowl and drizzle with a little extra Olive Oil.
Grate some Parmesan Cheese over the top if you wish and add a sprinkle of Fresh chopped Parsley or Chives.